About Me

My photo
I feel like I can't always tell people how I feel, what's on my mind. So that's what this is for. It is all honest, all truth, how I really feel. There are no lies here. I feel lost when it comes to things, and it helps to write them down. And honestly, nothing on here is a secret. I've got nothing to hide. I have a secret (now not so secret) fear of ghost's. My favorite color is red. I can be very random at times, but most of the time I am pretty serious. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The holidays are best when spent with friends. I am not a huge reader, but when I do sit down with a book, it really needs to keep me interested. I love food, and when I say that I mean it. I speak hindi,desi(u.p.) and english, although I am a bit self-conscious of it. I also hate listening to people eat. I am addicted to tea... I am sure there is a lot more you'd like to know, but honestly, I can't give you a life history. If you want to know, just ask!........

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love To Put My Hand Out Of The Window When It Rains .............

How awesome it is when it suddenly starts raining after a few days of good sunshine. What a relief it is! I love the rain. It is simply awesome. The feel of the little little drops on my warm hand. And then when we put that hand to our cheek. Woohoo!! I guess it is one of the best feelings. And having a hot cup of "tea" in your hand feels like the cherry on the cake.
"""""MISSING RAIN"""""

No comments: